Thai chicken green curry is a local favorite that tends to be just as hot, if not hotter than red curry, which can be extremely spicy. Thai chicken green curry is made with green curry paste as a base. Click here for an easy green curry paste recipe.
|Thai Chicken Green Curry Over Rice|
- 1 cup chicken breast, sliced
- 2 cups coconut milk (or light cream)
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 cup sweet peas
- 2 green chilies, cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons nampla or fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat oil, in a saucepan, over a medium fire.
- Stir-fry the green curry paste for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and nampla.
- Stir in coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Add sweet peas and green chilies and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir a few times and remove from heat.
- Serve over rice or khanom jeen (Thai rice noodles)
|Thai Chicken Curry Can Be Eaten Over Khanom Jeen or Thai Rice Noodles|